Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WEATHER

Ewwwww... Its over 100 degree today, freaking hot & sunny. Because of this weather, I would have stayed at home all the day if I hadn't had Sean's class lol. When I was a child, summer was the best time for me. I didn't have class. I could take part in some sports that I like, visited my hometown, and hanged out with my friends. However, it seems that I turn to like the winter than anything else now (because of the long winter break kk). I like the feeling that enjoying a cup of hot tea or dark chocolate, wearing warm clothes, travelling, etc. During winter, days are much shorter than night. Sometime the nights are very cold, I like to sleep in a warm bed. In the morning, the earth is often covered with fog; the dewdrops shine like pearls. The winter season has its own beauties and charms. Summer gets away from me immediately please....

4 comments:

  1. Today is really hot~~ I wish more cloudy tomorrow!! ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a strange "Indian Summer", but at least we have air conditioning, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the beach in summer but thesedays I want to feel the wind in winter sometimes:D

    ReplyDelete