Sunday, September 11, 2011

A touched song


The grace of Father is as a huge moutain
The grace of Mother is as a water source. (Vietnamese poem)
I had no idea till I read Huyen's blog and listened to her song. It touched me deeply. "Mom" is a somewhat that we cant define by word. Actually, I don't like Vietnamese songs. However, when I listened to it, I did cry. It reminded me of my wonderful mom, as well as a song I had known in high school, named "The Water Source". This song is about the mother's love for her child. To she, her child is always a kid, even though how old he is. She spent all of her life to take care of him. Mom always besides her child wherever and whenever. Day by day, the maturer her child is, the older his mother is. I have listened to these songs for many times, it made me sad. Suddenly I miss my parents badly. I haven't done anything for them, since I was born, I have always been asking them to do for me. I have everything I want. Now I realize that I'm such a bad son. Last month, when I was on the way back to the U.S, my mom cried a lot, but I just hugged them, said goodbye and then went straight to the entrance. However, I also wanted to look back., but I couldn't. It was hard to see my family crying because I know they would miss me while I'm away from home. I want to see my family immediately. I miss the atmosphere there, I want to celebrate the Full Moon Festival with them. It is hard to live without my parents. I will remember what my mom said to me: "There are no goodbyes. Wherever you are, you'll always be in my heart".

4 comments:

  1. I like the song you posted. It makes me miss my mom so much!
    There is no word that can describe how much parents love their children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot understand this language...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned very early that Vietnamese people love their mamas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Huyen Le: big girl dont cry lol. Be strong :)
    - Rokki: u'd better learn how to speak Vietnamese kkk
    - Sean: haha probably its true :)

    ReplyDelete