Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Public transportation

Actually, the public transportation in CA drives me mad. At the first time when I was here, I was confused of taking the bus, because it took me so long for waiting. Someone told me that the people in South CA prefer using their own car than taking the public transportation. I think it is true, that’s why the public transportation is very low here. The bus is crowed, uncomfortable, usually smelly not just bad smells but overwhelming smells of all sorts, too hot, too cold, too slow, etc, but I have to use it. It is during bad weather that it is worse. However, I’m not allowed to drive a car, so sometime taking a bus is the best choice for me when necessary.

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about inconvenience of the buses here. We waste too much time when taking them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that driving in California is safe. hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't you drive a car? Did your family say "No"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. I hate waiting bus for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u take bus everyday??? That's exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bus in CA??!! No way here! It takes a long time to wait.

    ReplyDelete