Sunday, August 28, 2011

Me & my new friend



Hi you guys!
I'm Daniel, and from Vietnam. I have been here for 7 months. I love traveling and learning about other cultures, and I'm so grateful that I get to know more about different cultures through each and every one of my classmate. Studying in the U.S is one of the biggest opportunities I've ever had in my life. However, living an English-speaking country drives me difficult to get along with. It is the first time I have to go abroad without my parents, so I have to try harder. I want to study Business Administration. I need to improve my knowledge in this field to become a business expert, that's why I chose CSUF as a fundamental step. 
Then, I would like to introduce about my partner, Shoei. He comes from Under Hokkaido, Japan. He has been here almost a year. He chose California because of its nice weather, people. He likes swimming, listening to rap music, and watching American movies. In the future, he wants to become an International businessman, kind of similar to my major. That’s all what I know about him so far.
Finally, I want to know more about y’all-my new classmates. I’m so happy if you share, or at least type something for me kk. Come on man, don't be lazy. Have a nice weekend, see u tomorow :XX

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel, nice to meet you. I love to take a trip too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your picture! In this pic, you ate Vietnamese food, didn't you?
    So interested to know we're from the same province, but we've just know each other when we came here. It took half way around the world to know each other ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. good picture!!!is it Vietnam food????it looks so delicious,anyway,nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pic!! nice to meet you in this semester!~kkk

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u guysss... It is Vietnamese food! It's very delicious. There are lots of Vietnamese restaurants here, why dont we hang out huh? :D

    ReplyDelete